Happy New Year, everybody! Once again, it’s time to make a list of goals for the coming year. Here are some of mine:
- I’m going to finish my current writing project.
- I want to write more about the scientific subjects I’m interested in, so I’m currently planning to re-design the blog (maybe create a new one) for better division between all the things I like to write about.
- I intend to go on another big wildlife-related expedition this year, like my previous trips to Guatemala and the Philippines.
- I’m raising my annual reading target from 40 books to 45.
- Winter weather and lack of daylight has prevented me from doing as much running as I would have liked after the triathlon, so I want to build myself up again. The current target I’m looking at is a half-marathon in the autumn. We shall see.
- Last year, I was more casual with my list of old films I want to see, so I’m going to commit to reducing that again by watching at least one per fortnight.
Do you have any special resolutions for 2018? Feel free to share in the comments!