Today, I was back on the sand dunes at Ainsdale on the Sefton Coast; this time, I was joining in a wildlife photography walk, organised by the Gems in the Dunes team and led by local photographer Trevor Davenport. Trevor pointed out plenty of interesting insects and plants for us to photograph, providing advice like getting down to the level of your subject (hence why many nature photographers have dirty knees) and making sure to move distracting scenery, like long grass, out of the way. Here are some of the pics I took!
- Manchester Marathon – 5 Weeks To Go March 13, 2023
- Back to Titanic February 12, 2023
- Manchester Marathon – 11 Weeks to Go January 31, 2023
- Parkrun Adventures January 1, 2023
- Looking Back on 2022 December 30, 2022
My Other Sites