Happy New Year (and decade), everybody! For 2020’s New Year’s Resolutions, I’m trying to take a more focussed approach to my main aims for the year (one thing that was suggested to me in the online personal development group was that I was trying to do too many things at once) and take more gradual steps to develop the areas where I can be doing better.
Here are some of my resolutions:
- My big goal for the year is actually getting one of my novel drafts into a publishable state, as well as sharing my fiction writing more and getting feedback on it.
- My next running goal is to complete a half-marathon.
- I want to generally be more focussed, creating schedules and sticking to them, like factoring meditation and muscle-building exercises into the day.
- Having read or listened to 66 books in 2018 and 70 in 2019, I’ve set this year’s Reading Challenge at 60 books.
- I will finish watching all the episodes of classic Doctor Who this year – I only have eleven adventures left to go (seven for the Sixth Doctor and four for the Seventh Doctor).
I hope you have some great plans for 2020!
Best of luck with your resolutions!
LikeLiked by 1 person